Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone having issues with Jio4GVoice,for some reason whenever I try to receive or dial something ,it says "Unable to place a call at the moment,try again later"

SMS is working,and I can see my phone ringing but as soon as I tap on the answer option,it just pops that message and the call disconnects..

@volcano619 Turning Data/wifi off then on after every call, solves the problem for me.

It's not doing anything for me,finally I took my SIM out and had to put in my LYF phone to get it to work..

Calls are actually getting connected with jio in the first try for me since yesterday night, Even to bsnl numbers. If this level of service continues, Id have no problems making jio my primary number

I tried to call an Aircel no. and to my surprise, within 4-5 sec. that no. started ringing. That made to think to port my secondary no. to JIO.

rKoERr2.png

lol what exactly is the point of prime?

I ported one of my Vodafone number to Jio. Can I avail Prime membership now? I was eyeing Rs 999 plan which gives 90 GB for 90 days.

jio website has tons of faqs but this does not seem to be covered. one of the faqs does mention that you can get prime with 303 recharge but even that was valid till april. you did not check with the jio dealer where you went for porting?

Back