Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
prime or whatever ... Rs.99 is mandatory for every new connection.
Prime is fancy name for initial costs. Maybe margin given by jio to prime dealers.
Collect Rs.99 from customers we'll pay leftover Re.1 ...

jio website has tons of faqs but this does not seem to be covered. one of the faqs does mention that you can get prime with 303 recharge but even that was valid till april. you did not check with the jio dealer where you went for porting?
That Jio outlet dude was as cluless as Rahul Gandhi. He even made me generate a barcode from my mobile.

If you have not got prime you need to recharge with a Non prime plan.
I recently recharged a Jio number ported from Idea and recharged it with ₹ 498.00 plan, it gave Prime Membership and the benefits of 399 Plan.
I recharged through Amazon Pay which has a separate section for Non prime plans.
You can also recharge from Jio's own website.

Has anyone used the extension vouchers? Does it adds 28 days to the existing plan or gives 28 days from the day of activation ?

User on 309 plan if recharged with 399 plan what is the validity provided. 28 days or 84 days?

Reliance Jio’s existing Prime members will have to download MyJio app and express their interest to get the complimentary membership for the next 12 months. This is a limited period offer says Reliance Jio, though it has not given any confirmed date for the same. Jio Prime membership gives users additional benefits over non-Prime members like more data at the same price, and more. Additionally, all Jio subscribers get access to free voice calls and SMS as well as access to Jio’s suite of apps.

All the existing prime members will enjoy free prime subscription for 12 months after March 31 2018 as confirmed by Jio customer care

Back