Reliance JIO Queued Plans before Summer Surprise Offer?

I recharged 303, 303, 99 before 15th April. My 3 months free offer ended on 19th July and now on 303 plan valid till 16th Aug. Another 303 is upcoming plan. Is it normal ? or Am I getting twice 28 days validity for 303 voucher ?

First 303 was SSO recharge & is valid for 3+1= 4 months i.e. August. Then the second 303 will kick in.

After free period was about to end I recharged with ₹149. But after SSO was announced I recharged with ₹303. My SSO was activated first from 20 March and ended on 20 July. Then queued 149 plan got activated.

@SVK No, That's wrong! Call CC Asap, You did 303 Rs and got SSO right then from 15th April to 15th July was your free complimentary offer period. Now you will start to use your main 303 Rs. recharge which gives 1GB/day for 28 days after which you will be getting 149 Rs. offer another case could be, that they are giving you 149Rs recharge benefit first after which you will be getting 303 Rs recharge benefit.

Last edited:
I understand that SSO was 3 months free with 1 month recharge. That makes 4 months from April to July.

April to May, May to June, June to July, July to August!! (Thats how you count!!) :p

And even with your SSO should end on July 31st! (not already)

Last edited:
@SVK since you did the 149 recharge first, so that recharge will be first in the queue after your SSO is over and then the 303 recharge which you did for the 3 months SSO benefits, will be in queue after that 149 recharge. Check your statement and it will clear all your doubts.

^^^ then above logic I should be getting ₹303 plan after my ₹149 / 3 GB plan is over. I will have to wait again to see what happens next :P

Back