Reliance JIO Queued Plans before Summer Surprise Offer?

Yes

A question. My cousin did 4 recharges of 303 on his Jio SIM and his complimentary 3 months SSO services finished on 18 th July. Can somebody clarify how many days validity will he get for all the 4 recharges combined? Is it 28 for 1st and 56 each for the other 3 starting from 19th July? Or will each of the 4 recharges give him 28 days? The Jio phone execs and email have given him 2 different answers and he is confused.

Just came to know few things regarding Queued plans.
Since I was on Rs 149 2 GB plan, and my data balance was over, I was expecting my Rs 309 plan from April recharge (or Rs 399 plan which I did last week) will kick off automatically. But none of plan got activated as my current plan of Rs 149 is active for another 10 days. So now for next 10 days I have no data, but... my unlimited calls is still working and I can still make calls. Also with Rs 149 I got 100 sms, which is also working. For data I need to recharge booster pack, which I did with Rs 51 1 GB booster pack.
So in another 10 days, I will know which queued plan I will get :)

So clearing all my doubts about queued plans, finally I can confirm that queued plans works very well.
As I have mentioned earlier I had done recharge of Rs. 149, then Rs 303 for SSO, and Rs 399 recently.
Now I can see Rs 309 and Rs 399 plans queued. And after my 1GB booster pack (also!) expired, I was able to switch to Rs 303 plan which was displaying in my upcoming plans in MyJIO login.

@amish it should also clear your doubts regarding SSO offer, as I did got 4 months free earlier and 1 month now :)

I just recharged with Dhan dhana dhan 399... so after 4 months SSO for about 400Rs --- now I got 84days unlimited for JDDD for another 400Rs

I wonder why other operators are not objecting to this. As JDDD was supposed to be FRC and my FRC was SSO... so those who are on SSO shud not be offered JDDD.

Not that I am complaining! --- happy with 2 months and 24days unlimited calls and interenet for 400Rs

PS: used Paytm coupon to get 76Rs as cashback on recharged of 399Rs. So virtually I paid only 323Rs.

If I recall correct -- it was replacement of summer surprise offer --- which was withdrawn because TRAI asked them to withdraw it.

A question. My cousin did 4 recharges of 303 on his Jio SIM and his complimentary 3 months SSO services finished on 18 th July. Can somebody clarify how many days validity will he get for all the 4 recharges combined? Is it 28 for 1st and 56 each for the other 3 starting from 19th July? Or will each of the 4 recharges give him 28 days? The Jio phone execs and email have given him 2 different answers and he is confused.

He would get the benefit of new plans in terms of promotional vouchers. Ask him to check his vouchers in the Jio app. Logically he should get 3 vouchers for the three 303 rechargers with each single voucher entitling him 28 days of unlimited internet (1gb/day) , calls and sms.

Back