Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

probably would depend upon the number of people who paid. if the number is small, they would not like the negative pr few months from now when the numbers would be out.

No one is reporting of non recharged sims getting closed.
Thats the matter of worry.
What advantage do the ones who recharged gets ?

HNY on one of my numbers is expiring today at 3:30. I have been getting degradation messages for the past 2 days. It is gonna happen in sequence and is already programed on the server like activation of SS.

the only person around here who i know has a jio phone has not paid a penny and his connection is working like usual :D

From 4 days I am getting NON-STOP message that my services are degraded

But nothing has happened -- TOUCHWOOD please!!

Even I wonder - why I recharged my other 2 numbers! 800Rs gone waste!!

I should have taken DHAN DHANA DHAN only after services ACTUALLY stopped.

I had 3 Jio sims.......
One mine - which I ported out to Vodafone......
Other 2 family - have done no recharge........ On both data & calls are working fine....... but who will make the effort to go outdoors to make calls and use data.....

If its working indoors then it shud work outdoors as well.. shudnt it? What difference does indoor or outdoor make?

I had 3 Jio sims.......
One mine - which I ported out to Vodafone......
Other 2 family - have done no recharge........ On both data & calls are working fine....... but who will make the effort to go outdoors to make calls and use data.....

No signal indoors.... very poor signal on band 5...... so no calls & data possible indoor....

Back