Reliance JioFiber Postpaid Plans (June 2021)

• Thread starter Thread starter geek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,603
No I mean what is the benefit of the postpaid plans? These people you mentioned above who need 1Gbps can get that with a prepaid plan also right? (at the same price with 1 extra month).

I don't know if speeds on the prepaid plans are symmetrical

Prepaid has bills? Some people need bills for reimbursement.

Also are they going to charge 1L plus amount after 12 months? 😂 How is this postpaid otherwise.

Also are they going to charge 1L plus amount after 12 months? 😂 How is this postpaid otherwise.
Its a gimmick.
From what i understand, they will charge 6/12 month amount upfront and won't take installation charges (Airtel waives off ₹1000 installation charges as well, if we go for ₹799 or above plan for 3 or more months). Post 6/12 months, they will send bills on a monthly basis.

I have bit more info.
1. 6 months and 12 months will have extra validity as is the case with prepaid.
2. Postpaid customers will have 24x7 dedicated Customer Care.
But as everyone knows Jio CC is a joke and they don't know anything.
Postpaid seems like a good deal for those people whose employers reimburse the internet bills.

JioFiber 6M and 12 M advance payment plans come without any SD for ONT (internet box) and installation charge.
In case a customer wishes to opt-in for a Set Top Box, there will be a refundable security deposit of ₹1000 only.

Zero upfront entry cost (no security deposit for Internet Box and No Installation charges), amounting to upfront saving of Rs 1,500

I do not know about Fiber, but Mobility has invoices for recharges. There is the option of entering GST as well in prepaid too, so the recharges will have an invoice generated for us to download, and they will have our GSTIN if we entered.

Back