reliance net connect HSD performance?

• Thread starter Thread starter 3dsmaxed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 6,378

3dsmaxed

ISP
bsnl
Hi everyonei just got a demo from relaince guy about new net connect hi speed broadband+i am getting a download speed of around 50kbps which is very good for a data card but i dont trust reliance much.just want to know whats the review of this product. they say speed upto 3.1 mbps but i am hust getting 512kbps in my local area chandigarh. will i get more speed from this ever?secondly if i go out of my city to any of the 35 cities that they mention in their brochure will i get similar speeds? then only its worth buying for meplease lemme know hows this product so that i can buy it tomorrow if i have toThanks

I am in mumbai, and i am getting download speed upto 200 kbps during peak hours, last night it was 320 kbps and i was really wondering on this. all i can say jut forget what reliance has done so far, this product is definitely the best one in its class. Regarding roaming in other cities, its on your plan if you will go for nationwide plan than you will get same speed ie. 3.1 mbps. Just go for it:thumb:

they say that they have 3.1mbps onluy in 35 citiesin rest speed will be much lesserthanks

Back