Reliance Wired Broadband Issue in Kaspate Wasti Wakad Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance Wired Broadband
This is to bring to your kind attention a very serious matter I have experienced as a customer. The customer service complaint # 224767838 and complaint # 225422641 was raised with Appellate Authority for my subscriber Id # 398254660385. My internet is not working since last week of August 2014. The reason being told to me is “fiber cut” and "permission issue". Till date the complaint is open and seeing no resolution in near future. I am without internet for almost 2 months now and almost nothing seems to be moving in this regard. Also a number of complaints were raised during August 2014 when services were badly impacted. In short since August I have had around a week or two of internet connection and that’s ALL! I have made series of rounds of calls and emails to customer service and appellate authority but all in vain. I have been told the “fiber” has to be ordered from Mumbai and so it is taking time!!! I feel many bills are being unpaid by Reliance and customers are facing brunt of their wrong doings.

I am living in Kaspate Wasti, Wakad, Pune area and even after subsequent calls to regional manager’s office and customer care, the complaint has not been resolved. I have been told of all sorts of reasons but no one is providing a date for resolution of issue. If I get a date I can also look forward to it. My personal and office work gets badly impacted when I wish to work from home.

Can someone please look in to this matter and respond with an early resolution? I am very unhappy with the services provided by Reliance as I cannot go for over 2 months without internet connection and also paying bills on time. The new date of resolution now told to me is 23rd October 2014, which is again I am sure will not be seriously taken.

Are Reliance folks reading this? Now it's over two months and I'm without Internet and paying bills on time. I've another dozen of complaint ids from appellate authority that close as resolved without my knowledge!! How ridiculous!! From a range of reasons (read excuses) such as fibre cut, power issues, permission issues and battery backup needs to change, I have been told everything possible but nothing has been resolved till date... Can reliance folks let me know what kind of crap service they are providing? I just wish there was a court I could pull them to.. In India that's the problem when you are stuck you are stuck, no one bothers!

Just get some other connection..you don't have to wait..there are many other service providers in pune....go for Tikona,for starters..many have issues with tikona but I personally have a good experience with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back