Reliance Wireline Broadband launching 2Mbps UL wihtout any FUP for Rs.1500 soon.

• Thread starter Thread starter arpizol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 10,230
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends, let it be a confirmed plan first!! Its still not clear that this plan will be actually launched.

Yeah I too have my doubts about this plan, coz reliance just revamped their plans about a week ago and reliance does not frequently update its bb plans but in this case I hope I am wrong :)

Yes, being positive is a different thing. We can always be. U never know - its Reliance. Just that it cant be believed until its there! :D

Mukesh Ambani planning visit to huwai china office .. it mean there is major component deal .. Mean they are still stuck at equipment sourcing

huwai?? I always knew they will go for the cheapest option. getting 4G LTE-TDD dongles at cheap price is still a long quest as per reports.

I am very much happy with 2Mbps post Fair Usage Policy 600Kbps for Rs.1320 incl tax, I download a lot, I have nearly downloaded 15GB in the past 4days, My Youtube plays on 360p 480p and even sometimes 720p Videos without any buffering, if they start providing 2Mbps Unlimited without any Fair Usage Policy it will be my dream come true, so I can download with my peace of mind and don't worry about the Fair Usage Policy, hope Reliance launches such plan soon, I am going to migrate to that plan ASAP if they launch it, I am very happy for Reliance.:D

Yeah I too have my doubts about this plan, coz reliance just revamped their plans about a week ago and reliance does not frequently update its bb plans but in this case I hope I am wrong :)

Totally agree with you on this . they wont launch any new plans after such a pathetic revamp . lets see if this is a possibilty come mid 2012

I am desperately praying to God that this news is true cause I can exhaust 30GB in just a week and other days what do I do with a 600Kbps Speed hun? there's a big difference between 600Kbps and 2Mbps nearly 4hours difference while downloading huge files. Please Please Please Please Reliance and Mr.Anil Ambani launch this kinda plan immediately, I would be happy with a 2Mbps Unlimited plan without any Fair Usage Policy for the rest of my Life, Please Please launch it and let me here the good news on your website so I can call cc and apply for that plan immediately.:yahoo:

^^^^^Sorry to say, but this is a never ending cycle. Today u say "What do i do what a 600 kbps connection?" Years later u will only say "What do i do with a 2 Mbps connection?" The need just keeps adding up!!

In related news, scientists announced today that 67% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Including this???

^^^^^

Sorry to say, but this is a never ending cycle. Today u say "What do i do what a 600 kbps connection?" Years later u will only say "What do i do with a 2 Mbps connection?" The need just keeps adding up!!

Yes,you are truly correct......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back