Reliance's Prime channel goes on air - a new channel for BIG TV subscribers !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,483
what channel number is it on? what other companies have added it?

I havent seen it, but will say 1 thing - just like other English channels, this one too, would be a very niche channel - not much popular with the masses.......Purely my views!!In fact, even being well versed with the language, i and few more whom i know, are more inclined to Hindi channels........hope they come up with any Hindi channels to penetrate the market better.

I havent seen it, but will say 1 thing - just like other English channels, this one too, would be a very niche channel - not much popular with the masses.......Purely my views!!

In fact, even being well versed with the language, i and few more whom i know, are more inclined to Hindi channels........hope they come up with any Hindi channels to penetrate the market better.

Just coz its reliance BIG channel dpesnt mean itll not be popular. They have better content than any english GEC

Jignesh....

I never meant that "Its Reliance's channel, and thats y it wont be popular".......i just said that its an "English channel", and thats y it wont be as much popular........and thats y i even clarified later on - They shud look to introduce a Hindi channel as well to penetrate the market!!

Just for a case - If i dont get a channel like Star World, or AXN or a Zee MGM or Set Pix or some channel like that, then i wont even consider that - coz it doesnt affect me much!!

So i was just hinting at the fact that English channels are a very niche market - they arent even as popular with people who are decently comfortable with English!

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

PS: Please dont get me wrong - i wont take any unnecessary digs at the services which i hate, or which i dont use!!

Back