reply from nodal dept regarding sundirect logo

arun_ajith2007

Regulars
ISP
airtel
my feedback is

sundirect logo should be placed at the bottom of left screen were black area appear lik Tata Sky does.kindly change sundirect position..

they replyed

Dear Sir,

We are can't be changing the Sun Direct Logo position.

Regards,
Amurugan

why they can't change the logo of sun direct:confused:..U all may noticed that for all sun network channel sun direct logo is on left hand side but for Sony max it is on right hand side of our tv screen..

Regards,
Amurugan

we are can't be changing? :wall::wall:

I too called them last week regarding this.. They said some cable opeartors are stealing sun direct signals and thats why this logo has been introduced.. When I repeatedly told them that its too irritating to see many logos displayed @ every corner of the screen, they told that they'll consider my suggestion and forward the complaint to the next level or top management. So all logo haters.. :P instead of sending emails, call them directly and complain about their crappy logos :evil:

we are can't be changing?

Why is English of these Nodal officers so bad.

exactly what I wanted to post

my feedback is

sundirect logo should be placed at the bottom of left screen were black area appear lik Tata Sky does.kindly change sundirect position..

they replyed

Dear Sir,

Regards,
Amurugan

Guys unlike other operators sun direct doesn't show a solid logo, So we should accept it as it is only semi transparent.

Back