Require Airtel Wired Broadband in Kudlu Bangalore

• Thread starter Thread starter varun JM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5,537
ISP
Airtel4G
Hi Folks

Any idea regarding airtel wired broadband coverage at kudlu gate in bangalore.I stay near New MicroLabs if any one has information related please let me know.

Regards,
Varun

Ya, it is avaliable.... but it might take time for them to wire the connection(mine took 2 months)... I will tell you how to get it:

1. Go to airtel.in and fill their "New connection form"
2.Within a few mins you will get a call,confirm your address.
3.A technician(s) will call you regarding feasibility
4.If you are lucky then and your area has feasibility, the person will come and get the money and other form matter.
5.Be paitient, call them every 5 or 3 days regarding your connection... if they dnt giv it by one month just cancel it(suddenly they start responding when you tell to cancel)

btw m wondering where new micro labs is, never seen... maybe you can send me a G-Maps link, i will check it out

All the Best!

PS: I think there's G-Broadband available, but i generally see ppl bleeding after taking their connection... go for it only if you don't mind a little internet downtime

Hi Rajdeep

I submitted my online request and airtel people called me and said currently they don't have feasibility at my place it seems.

Regarding Loc: From Kudulu gate panchayati office we have to take left after 1km you can find New MicroLabs behind that my house is located.
In that road i asked one InternetCafe who uses airtel braodband he said upto his shop the connectivity is there after that they dont have it seems.

I dnt know whether airtel has any plans to come there in future. Or-else i have to go with local cable operator fellow who has wired connectivity there.

Regards,
Varun

oh ok, ur living in the opposite kudlu gate area from my house..

they recently gave connection to my area... so its quite possible that they will come to your area within next month..

Ur better off taking a connection from your cable guy as of now(As NO internet is worst than Slow internet)-- try G-Broadband and see if they are there in your area...
and keep your current airtel 4G or a MTS (they are giving 40 gb@999, buy it if you want) as a backup connection..

P.S: I know how suffocated and frustrated your feeling, but keep your hopes up... some ISP will surely come within next 6 months--btw call ACT, Relaince and BSNL and see if they have feasibility over there

All the best!

Ohh you stay near to my place.So can you tell me the exact location of your house.

And even tats what i'm thinking of taking MTS @999 plan but after seeing some reviews in mouthshut i dropped my plans.Waiting for airtel as so many requires airtel wired broadband but those guys have to speed up.

Hope airtel is listening

varun JM : For now, MTS seems the best option for you... Call for a demo(Ask JustDail whom to..), then decide.. You will atleast get 2.5 Mbps,tats gauranteed... dont take their 9.8 Mbs crap EVDO Rev B never achieves it top speed even if you'r in front of the tower.

And Airtel is a company with no real values at its core, so they probably will not speed up things + their customer base is quite large...
I myself got connection just because they have a node at FedEx opposite to my house.

Also, If you have a cyber very close to your house, then you can tell him to take a second connection and then route it to your house[Remember, this is extreme case, only if you want line internet very badly... but in the end its worth it~the speed and ping worth it :) ]

As for my location: You stay near AECS A/C layout, I stay in AECS B block in singhasandra... both totally opposite to each other..

Back