Revised Sports Platinum Pack (Rs.65 PM) applicable to Old TS Users from 10.03.2009(Yesterday)

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 5,590
Status
Not open for further replies.
i need ESS for Formula-1

i can easily kick out star cricket and all NEO channels :)

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

sadly on airtel iptv i have to pay for them all. i just have no option.

FA ? what is that ?
Instead of FA is should have typed F1.....:thumb:.

Ok Lets not divert the topic to F1 over here........:cool2:

It is because ESPN SS charging Rs.65 in accordance to RIO to DTH.

And for the question IF they want to revise the Price as they wish ? - It is simple. Package Tariffs can be changed at any Time. It is in their Rules... :D
But what about people who paid believing it will last till May? They only said. If same thing happens in Mega pack it will be disaster. Eg. We pay Rs.5000 and next month TS says you need to pay Rs.1,000 extra or else you are out!

Instead of FA is should have typed F1.....:thumb:.

Ok Lets not divert the topic to F1 over here........:cool2:

cant you edit that FA to F1? ok lets not divert the topic.But what was the topic :P oh now got it by checking the thread.you people almost hijack all threads into personal chats.

i would love to watch F1 race and i think TEN SPORTS will also telecast the live relay

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

@aswin
if in case if we had posted any personal posts means they would all tell admin to close the thread and act like as if they were good kids :@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back