Revised Sports Platinum Pack (Rs.65 PM) applicable to Old TS Users from 10.03.2009(Yesterday)

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 5,590
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Star Cricket, ESS and Star Sports.. EPL, FA Cup.. am doomed.. :wall:

i would love to watch F1 race and i think TEN SPORTS will also telecast the live relay

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

@aswin
if in case if we had posted any personal posts means they would all tell admin to close the thread and act like as if they were good kids :@

Not just that, but report them and ask to ban.

I unsubscribed the sports platinum pack..:whistle:
and whenever i will require star cricket i will subscribe to the a-la-carte...:thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

I need Star Cricket, ESS and Star Sports.. EPL, FA Cup.. am doomed.. :wall:
For me too..
But some good matches of FA Cup are telecasted in PIX...:cool2:

Not just that, but report them and ask to ban.

no,it wont work against those who has some fame just due to their useless posts.but they utilise it more against us.dont know how,maybe some influence.soon our Admin might get Tata Sky for FREE.

no,it wont work against those who has some fame just due to their useless posts.but they utilise it more against us.dont know how,maybe some influence.soon our Admin might get Tata Sky for FREE.

I was telling they are asking ban. I don't think there will be any thoughts given to our requests :( :(

trust me. i am pretty satisfied with airtel iptv. despite the fact i pay 450 a month for it.

trust me. i am pretty satisfied with airtel iptv. despite the fact i pay 450 a month for it.

Dear Admin, I quite surprised you replying to these posts...

heh. i am online at the wrong time of the day. usually i arrive here late at night ;)

Dear Admin, I quite surprised you replying to these posts...

why you always put your tail in any hole you find?:O He is Admin so he has right to reply to what ever he wants,who the hell are you to teach him.I think Admin has listened to your wishes many times so you think him as your bandar who do what ever you ask.:@

back to topic, it was good to see Admin reply to my post and clear my doubt:thumb:

heh. i am online at the wrong time of the day. usually i arrive here late at night ;)

If u come online during day times, you can maintain some peace in Tata Sky section ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back