Roaming in Maharashtra & Goa limited to Vodafone

• Thread starter Thread starter nikeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 16,408
Btw International SMS while roaming is cheaper than when not roaming :D (3.45 instead of 5)

not just international sms even national sms.

without any add-on plan, national sms is charged rs. 2 but while roaming its rs. 1.5.

shocking, isn't it?

Yeah, ppl staying betn Bhayander and Vasai, can benefit, just b4 sending National/Intl SMS change network to BPL/Vodafone and save upto 1.5Rs :D

Earlier when I used to roam in Goa with my Vodafone Mumbai SIM card, I could roam on any network in Goa like Vodafone, Idea or Airtel.

This weekend I was in Goa and I found out that I can only access Vodafone network there. All other networks like Airtel & Idea gave me "No access" message while manually trying to select those networks.

My friend who was there last week also reported the same.

Anyone aware about why this is so? Of course, its cheapest to roam in Vodafone network there if you are a Vodafone Mumbai user, but still trying to figure out whether there has been any change in policy.

Even i faced the same problem while roaming in Mah & Goa circle....
last year in March 2009 when i was roaming in Karnataka i could select all roaming networks except CELLONE..:cool2:

I complained several times and changed my simcard twice for the same.. but the issue hasn't resolved yet..I hope it starts working soon.:thumb:

Thanks for the thread...:D

I don't think BSNL users can roam on private networks and vice versa. That has always been the case, unless something changed recently!

Back