Router not found error in My Wi-Fi in Airtel Thanks App

• Thread starter Thread starter nikhilpai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 7,165
Router and internet is working fine, still Airtel thanks app 'My Wi-Fi' section says router is offline. Any solution to this?

Whats-App-Image-2024-06-28-at-18-07-22-d9f31643.jpg

Same for the past week or so

This is because of broken TR-069 configuration in either Airtel provided ONT or from Airtel's backend.

Last edited:
Hello brother, did you found any solution for this problem. I'm facing this same issue, and it's really frustrating. Please do let me know if there is anything i can do to fix this issue, i tried to contact customer care, but they have no idea about this.

i am also facing this issue and also changed the router of 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz by single wifi name and also asked technician and he resetted my airtel wifi name and also password but even after that it is not working, just sent a video to airtel team on X and now waiting for there reply and also tell me is there any way to know the data usage of airtel fiber broadband by app or website.

@Harshit88 and here I'm can only see the 2.4 ghz ssid under 'wifi' and not the 5ghz ssid but under 'all devices' I do all the devices including ones served by the 5ghz, lol, anyone one how to see both the ssid individually or is this by design. I have a factory reset recently and not that it should matter but both my ssid begin with airtel_

Back