Routing Problems on Reliance Broadband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ck up at around 10:30am which is when Reliance does something that basically ruins

You habe to realise, around 9 am till 8pm data traffic from india is on peak and when TIC 5.13 tbps + ME3 480 gbps and may be ME4 also is down. The whole west boundb traffic from indian and pacific is traveling on rest of the cables. Also traffic from indian subcontinent and middle east for pacific and east ia also riding so it will its affect.

So where do such news come from?

I googled but cud not locate any news of cable fault somewhere

And how much time is it going to take its few weeks already.

Well i get STM emails from all operators bcoz i have some level of commercial association with them. I saw this email yesterday and it was sent to me on 25 sep. .... Not sure about internet source. But one aus ISP has also posted a service disruption notice.iiNet | naked dsl - broadband - adsl - phone - voip

One of my.client from aus sent me this link, when i enquired about slowness of traffic at his location.

Call zucker....and tell him not able to use facebook....he will invade whole internet ;) (pun intended)

Peace!

facebook is just an example. an example that i can give to reliance so that i do not get to hear the excuse... something must be wrong with the website. half of the internet ends up giving connectivity problem. thank god connectivity to dreamhost servers is not affected because i spend most of my bandwidth here. and google connectivity remains fine through the day.

Well google has a very sophisticated traffic distribution which dont affected easily. Never digged into dreamhost setup so not sure.... But yes..it is painful to have slow internet....

xPW6sNX.png

i do not know how routing works. but it is quite strange that pings to google matches the pings to my local gateway which i believe is in my local market (100 meters from my place).

See i have check on your local port but google has multiple entry points with every isp..and the do cost based routing. So technical your local router if it can reach google entry point without hitting the IR or gateway. The route can be madeup based on the cost advertised between routing updates.

Btw, google uses firepath and not the regular data routing protocols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back