Routing Problems on Reliance Broadband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook and many other sites are taking ages to load from last few days. I thought my connection is acting up. I am not alone! Phew!

Flagtel cable seems fixed..... pings are moving back to normal.... no more timeouts....

No my friend it is fine bcoz traffic from japan, singapore and aus/nz is on the lower side due ti midnight. Check back, after 10:15 am tomorow if the results are same? That is the peaj hour for traffic from apac.

Seems a bit better sometimes and sometimes very slow. Other sites' speed seems to have improved. Any changes in routing?

The "shunt fault" is expected to be resolved by third week of oct 2015. The ships mobilized to repair the fault are yet to reach to the spot.

In the meanwhile a backup route i2i two more wavelengths are turned on between india and singapore.

The "shunt fault" is expected to be resolved by third week of oct 2015. The ships mobilized to repair the fault are yet to reach to the spot.

In the meanwhile a backup route i2i two more wavelengths are turned on between india and singapore.

Thanks a lot for the info. I did a traceroute in the afternoon and was wondering if they have changed routing.

The speed of the downloads is same right? Only response time is slow(ping) or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back