Rubik's 360

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,892
How can someone solve Rubik's cube in just 7 seconds?!! Or even 23 seconds is too less.

The first international 'speedcubing’ championship was held in Hungary in 1982 and was won by Los Angeles student Minh Thai with a time of 22.95 seconds.

The current British 'speedcubing’ champion is Breandan McElhill, 16, from Ayrshire with an unofficial personal best time of 7.9 seconds.

The current world 'speedcubing’ champion is Dutch teenager Eric Akkersdijk with an official time of 7.08 seconds.

i bet the dude got lucky with the device pretty close to getting solved?from what i know about the cube, if it is not really mangled up, any guy who knows it can solve it pretty fast. :P

I can solve it in 5mins consistently. My record is abt 2mins though. But I dont really have any trick, I solve it stage wise, 1 full side then 4 corners on opp side and then other remaining 8 mini-cubes (16 colors)Other 2 options i used when I was kid were:1) Break the cube completely and rejoin pieces! ;-)2) Remove color stickers on cube and re-stick them!

3x3? there are bigger cubes too?

Back