**Rumor** Reliance Jio to offer free sim with every smartphone above Rs 10000

Future is interesting.

So the network would get congested more now and people wanting to activate their SIMs would have to wait for weeks instead of days..awesome lol

I don't understand why are they giving so many sims for free ? They have got enough test users who are already using and testing their resources to the maximum. I do agree with older players that their networks are getting congested due to free calls. After the commercial launch, people would use the resources sensibly.

And if the commercial launch is so near, offering free SIMs will only add to the woes of genuine paying customers as they will suffer endless customer service call waits and the likes.

So any who had already bought a phone worth more than 10,000 in past is also eligible for the offer since I have Redmi Note 3 and would be great if I got a free sim.

So any who had already bought a phone worth more than 10,000 in past is also eligible for the offer since I have Redmi Note 3 and would be great if I got a free sim.

that not gonna happen . if they allow all 4g phones to have free jio sim and preview . then it would be same as commercial launch with just first 3 months free.
i guess only new 10k 4g phones purchased from reliance store will get a free jio sim.

Jio is doing flash sale kind of thing. First introduce, and then create scarcity.

Back