Rumour : Raj TV, Makkal TV, Isai Aruvi, and SS Music will soon be available on TataSky

• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,563

raddy

Regular
ISP
Reliance JioFiber
Hello EverybodyIn the frustration, seeing no new channels on Tata Sky, i called up their Customer Care and asked is there any new channels are in the pipeline.He instantly started listing the channels that are mentioned in the thread title and said "are among the channels that initially being processed" but he refused to give a fixed time line regarding the availabilty.For reassuring whether he is repeating the channels that are requested by us, i asked is the said channels are being requested by Tatasky customers or Tatasky is really going to add them.He said that Tatasky management informed him to notify the customers that the above said channels are being processed by Tatasky and will be available as soon as possible on Tatasky Platform. He said initially the said 4 channels will be available and i was eagurely listening about the other channels that will be added later., but Tatasky IVR disconnected the call as i called their Toll Free number.I am crossing my fingers once again.

Already Raj TV added and not shown by the Tata Sky. May be they add all the above channel and give it as add on pack. :dance::dance::dance:

Zee telugu added but CC didnt tell it?

That CC is only for listing the Tamil channel, if u want Telugu list(you get ony list not seeing in TS:cool2:) you need to call other CC and so on. :hysterical:

That CC is only for listing the Tamil channel, if u want Telugu list(you get ony list not seeing in TS:cool2:) you need to call other CC and so on. :hysterical:

FYI The call was attended from a north Indian call centre.
The person who spoken to me had difficulties in pronouncing the channel names.

hey guys r they going to add any regional channels??? i spoke to CC he said that no info regarding new channels being added now! :S

I hope atleast this information becomes real...... Surely asdfgf will be happy if isaiaruvi and ss music is added......

I hope it is added soon...........as some time back the CEO of TS has said in an interview that very soon TS will increase its channel count to 200......

Back