Safe apps to recharge BSNL mobile

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10390
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4,402
D

Deleted member 10390

I am considering using apps to recharge BSNL prepaid. Just wondering which are safe, reliable and easy to use ? Do such apps give offers ? How do we add / route funds through these apps ?

@meetdilip - They take you to the payment portal which you would see when you say buy at Flipkart (optimized for mobiles) .
Personally I recommend the Big 3 - Paytm, Freecharge & Mobikwik in that order. Since you seem to be a new user - there should be plenty of new user offers - Let me know & I can help you get some new user offers.

For older users - currently offers are a bit less with the Big 3 - You may need to the next layer - which are kind of ok - as the ones I recommend are usually associated with banks or have generally been fine for me - i.e. Pockets (ICICI) , Payzapp (HDFC), Udio, Airtel Money, smartapp, Helpchat to name a few...

Side note: Getting referred would also benefit the referrer some small bucks. So you can get referred & in future can refer within the app & get some Rs.5 or 10 for each referral.

Back