• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,456

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
http://androidos.in/2013/01/salora-enters-android-arena-with-powermaxx-smartphone-packs-3200-mah-battery/

This Indian company has launched its first Android smartphone POWERMaxx in the country recently. Packing a massive 3,200 mAh battery, Salora POWERMaxx is company’s attempt to make a splash in the overly crowded market with long battery life USP.

Other specifications of the smartphone aren’t so massive and the smartphone comes with 4.5-inch qHD display with Zero Air Gap technology, 1GHz dual-core processor, 512MB RAM and 4GB of internal storage with microSD card slot.

On the imaging front, there is an 8MP rear camera, and 1.3MP front camera. The smartphone ships with Android 4.0 on-board, but the company states that it is upgradable to Jelly Bean.

The smartphone also comes with dual-SIM support, usual connectivity options and secondary MIC for noise cancellation.

Salora POWERMaxx has been priced at INR 15,999 and is now available in the market soon.

3200 mAh Battery
Cortex-A9, 1 GHz Dual Core 40nm Processor
4.5-inch IPS LCD (qHD) display
1.3 MP front facing camera and 8.0 MP Auto Focus rear camera
Android ICS 4.0 Platform (Upgradable to Jelly Bean 4.1)
Dual Mic Design gives an ambient noise free and more clear voice service
4GB ROM + 512 MB RAM and external memory expandable up to 32GB
Dual SIM (3G + 3G)
Wi-Fi Enabled
Metal Alloy Surface Shell

Isnt salora a Nokia subsidary?i remember salo for its tv jingle..it was something like kya sundar sundar tv..salora salor..khush hain ghar me bacch aur khush hain biwi..lol something like that..

Motorola used Maxx which is a mobile company in itself, I cant see them having any reason to complain. Anyway, this is POWERmaxx :D

Companies like micromax,maxx,karbonn are not oem.they are the badhshahs of bringing container full of cellphones from china branded in their name.3 years ago i met a chinese guy who had offered me a similiar deal with moq of 10 lac pieces and explained me the whole game..obviously i didnt have the capital,neither i do have now,plus such cellphones can be sold only in rural areas and i am not so good at rural marketing lol.

I find IBall andi 4.5h is better than the MMX A110 and other similar brands ... Iball andi got Dual core 1 GB cortex A9 + 1 GB RAM. Better resolution [qHD, 960 x 540 Pixels]. Though the battery is disappointing (1600 mAh), you can anyway carry an external portable battery with you ...
iBall Andi 4.5h - iBall: Flipkart.com

Back