Samsung Bad Quality Refrigerator (Recommend a Double Door Fridge)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,907
Not everything made in China. Just the replicas\fake products of reputed brands are made\imported from China. Nearly 10 lakhs Chinese O General airconditioners were sold in grey market and from reputed multi brand retail shops in India this summer. Chinese fakes are cheap. Atleast 10k less than genuine product & comes with 1 yr onsite warranty n the after sales service is managed by the shop service men from where you bought the product. No direct company service & No 5 yrs warranty for compressor ...

Whirlpool, godrej are fine for indian conditions. Avoid the korean brands (LG, samsung, toshiba etc). If you want to go for Panasonic. Prefer the inverter model. But that one starts above 400 ltrs. And would cost around 25-30k.

Hitachi is also good, but check the after sales service of it. Always buy an external stablizer along with the refridgerator.

Checked few hitachi models but no idea about A.S.S...looking around in a budget of 25-30k can stretch by another 5k..
seems these days most electronics showrooms are flooded with korean brands..Also checked out panasonic models with bottom freezer..These fridge is going to be used by my parents,so am looking for reliable one...

Also no one seem to recommend godrej these days..also i have been most friends,colleagues swear by lg,samsung..

just get prepared to see the shitty electronics of today. the fridge you would buy today would probably not last for half as long.

i second that bro...we had bought our 1st semi auto videcon w/m in 90's forgot the year,it was more reliable than our present samsung w/m..then we later came to know that videocon had some tie up with national brand for their w/m,&they were re badged&sold as videocon w/m...

What evr the appliances is. The Life of the korean brands are 5-7 yrs max. Evn if you maintain with proper care. Because their R & D is very active to bring the new improved tech evry 2 yrs. Keeping that in mind they make good looking, stylish products using the cheap spares that last only for 5+ yrs. So, except TVs & mobiles. Don't go with other korean products. Godrej is still a reliable brand. I have both godrej & whirlpool. Both crossed 5 yrs n the box still looks new & perfect. Also have bought samsung for my dad. Disappointed with the cheap box. It started giving problems in 2 yrs. Prefer whirlpool if you don't want to go with godrej.

What evr the appliances is. The Life of the korean brands are 5-7 yrs max. Evn if you maintain with proper care. Because their R & D is very active to bring the new improved tech evry 2 yrs. Keeping that in mind they make good looking, stylish products using the cheap spares that last only for 5+ yrs.

So, except TVs & mobiles. Don't go with other korean products. Godrej is still a reliable brand. I have both godrej & whirlpool. Both crossed 5 yrs n the box still looks new & perfect. Also have bought samsung for my dad. Disappointed with the cheap box. It started giving problems in 2 yrs. Prefer whirlpool if you don't want to go with godrej.

I am inclined towards Panasonic since the national brand being took over by panasonic...but am being told all their products are locally assembled none are imported??(except for Hitachi)...this is what sales guy told...

Will check out whirlpool..