Samsung galaxy 3 (i5800 / i5801) vs LG Optimus One P500

• Thread starter Thread starter s.ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 49,604
I too used Tata Docomo 3G, but the speed was pathetic and price was high too. Switched to BSNL 3G. Very happy with its speed.

yea i have to try bsnl 3g now..

@admin: m unable to find the sms settings. plz tell me where are they located?

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

hmm found the settings after a bit of r&d :P

i need LG pc suite... plz share the link
m not able to fing it on lg website

The pc suite is in the memory card. connect your phone to your pc in mass storage mode and then install it from the sd card.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

play around for a month and then go retro with mod firmwares.
Please provide the exact steps and procedure to do the same. Thanks.

Hello all,I want to buy a android phone... range is 12-13kI read whole thread... but still confuse... between optimus and Galaxy 3... please suggest something...Thanks...

+1 for Optimus One. I suggest this mainly because Gingerbread is confirmed for it and it comes preloaded with Froyo. Galaxy 3 is still stuck with Eclair. God knows when Samsung will release Froyo for it. Forget about Gingerbread on it.If i could have waited for couple of days i too have gone with Optimus One. I'm now having a Galaxy 3, which is good . If we use android phones, one of the most important thing we should keep in mind is the software updates.

Optimus One is good one at present...but if you can wait then there is news that samsung is introducing 4 new handset between 12k to 17k ...WMC also scheduled in 13th Feb so its interesting to see new launches in this space

6 month .. i don't think so .. as LG's Optimus One is doing great and that is big threat to samsung so if they need to be back in game for entry level segment then they need to launch this models soon .. few of these models are already launched in other market so i guess in couple of month they will be available in india market .. if not all four but atleast couple of them ...specs of them are zooming over internet so lest hope for early launch ..

Back