Samsung galaxy 3 (i5800 / i5801) vs LG Optimus One P500

• Thread starter Thread starter s.ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 49,604
Dear Forum members ! first of all a bundle of thanks for your valuable opinions regarding my query. Now i am settling to buy Samsung Galaxy SL I 9003. one thing more as it is still not available in my town, please advise me which is most reliable online store for this purchase.thanks a lot once again.

check out ...Flipkart .. is one of known site .... ebay is also good site but need to careful while selecting the vendors ..

I would still like to see Nexus S in the Indian Market officially as I feel Nexus series are the first to get any new Android updates. Take the Nexus One for example, it has already received the Gingerbread update 2.3.3.PS: My 400th post :imwink:

looks like a toughie. the phone comes with google branding. samsung would have to provide support. and they had rather do it for devices that are sold with their own branding.

looks like a toughie. the phone comes with google branding. samsung would have to provide support. and they had rather do it for devices that are sold with their own branding.

Oh!! So u mean to say, after sales support is a problem with the nexus series?

Sent from my GT-I5801 using Tapatalk

well the phone does not have an official warranty in india. i might get paid support from htc/samsung for n1/ns respectively. but they are not responsible for anything. :)

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

what i was saying was... samsung has no incentive to sell the nexus series in india. google branding would not boost the sales. of course there would be some folks who would buy it just because it comes with stock android and would get faster upgrades. but i do not think they care about this small number.

they would have to sell a phone that does not have their own branding. i am not sure if they reserve the right to sell the nexus s as samsung nexus s. so they are sticking with their own versions.

by the way, there were rumors in the market that Samsung Galaxy s II is already on sale in india. anyone here has any clue?

by the way, there were rumors in the market that samsung Galaxy s II is already on sale in india. anyone here has any clue?

humm havent heard yet .. but some site are planning to sell it for 20k .. :O

humm i know .. that is why the * is there with price ...i think * is very important in our country .. will all offer we have such * (Term and condition) ......

Back