Airtel 4g
Jio 4g
Check Samsung Galaxy Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Paytm

a0nD5EJ.webp

Display6.5’’ FHD+ Infinity-O, 120Hz
PerformanceQualcomm Snapdragon 778G
12 bands 5G support
Battery4500mAh, 25W Fast charging
CameraRear: 64MP (main) + 12MP (ultra-wide) + 5MP (macro) + 5MP (depth)
Front: 32MP
Memory6GB + 128GB
8GB + 128GB
DesignAwesome Black
Awesome White
Awesome Violet
Operating SystemAndroid 11 | One UI 3.0
Dimensions (HxWxD)159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 (mm)

BiVRP86.webp

Detailed Specs: GSMArena

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa. Samsung is using Snapdragon? Which world did I wake up today in?

Have to buy a phone for bua. This seems like a good option. Would have liked 5a but that might or might not arrive in India. 4a is an option. If this is around 30K... Would probably pick this over 4a. Anything closer to 40K would make it a bad choice because S20Fe5G usually sells for 40K after discounts. It is currently massively overpriced on Amazon.

Do factor in the weight and the phone-size given its for an elderly person.

She originally wanted a tablet. So size and weight is not really a concern. It's likely to be used at home primarily as an alternative to a tablet. This is also why probably not getting the 4a.

Wouldn't a tab be more effective given the screen estate? And beneficial than a phablet, imo.
My masi is a teacher and she wanted a tab for school purposes so gave her my Mipad. She's happy with it.
Just saying..

There are no decent android tablets around. And the cheapest ipad is around 55K. though Apple does sell a 2-3 year old ipad mini for 35K.

With tablets, the main problem is that a lot of people just stop using them after a while. Unless they really find it useful. With phone, at least that's not going to be an issue.

Plus I plan to fit my unused Chromecast on their TV which should help with YouTube streaming I imagine.

Last edited:

Back