Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

• Thread starter Thread starter MediaFire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,056
I know it's annoying. And next time I will try my best to keep the font consistent for the content from the other sources. :D

Try using Control+Shift+V for pasting. It should work in Chrome and Firefox. Not so sure about Internet Explorer.
There is also a clean formatting button in the toolbar that can be used :)

Hardik7 said:
And we have a review.
http://reviews.cnet.com/tablets/samsung-galaxy-note-8/4505-3126_7-35618822.html?ttag=gpwl
$399 is a little more steep then I was expecting.
Right now Samsung is acquiring a almost Apple like fan following(maybe even more fanatic) where as they can churn out any product @ a premium price & thier fans will go gaga over it... But then unlike Apple they allow their retailers to give a bit of a discount on their products, so the note 8.0 might end up only $20-50 costlier than the ipad mini... But when doing a side by side specs comparison between iOS & android devices one has to note that Android needs more processing power to run smoothly than iOS... If u have an andriod device that is marginally better in specs vs a iOS device it will get slaughtered in performance...

Well. Ignoring the obvious part here. Android devices come loaded with better processing power at comparable prices to Apple products. So, it's not like you have to shell out extra to compensate for the higher processing power required by Android devices. And no I am not claiming that Android devices provide a superior user experience. Apple manages to keep the performance at top notch levels even on their older models which is quite impressive. Though, they have the advantage of having a fairly restricted platform preventing resource intensive apps from ruining the end user experience. :P

Back