Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - OTA update failed twice - Rooted

• Thread starter Thread starter MediaFire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,137
honestly, I'd just recommend installing CWM and then installing a custom jellybean ROM.

honestly, I'd just recommend installing CWM and then installing a custom jellybean ROM.

thats a wise advice , 4 months since i rooted my note i have been reading about all the custom ROMs and guide
but didnt do it , cause am too lazy to re arrange everything beginning and restore everything from Titanium backup :(

rooted , just to use Titanium backup because once my note got soft bricked on OTA
so this guy from service center flashed my phone , i had backups of everything

except for those app data and game SD data , for that i needed TB and TB needed Root . so i rooted :)

I was not able to update OTA on my rooted phone too. So, I updated it via Kies. It's the easiest way, although Kies is extremely bloated. BTW, you will lose root if you update via Kies.Try downloading the latest version of Kies again. They might have updated it.....again.

tried it again , but as soon as i click the firmware update in kies , it goes blankre installed , redownloaded and again installed , but it doesnt work :(btw even if i lose root , i can do the single click root

Strange. Alright - uninstall, reboot & install it again. If that does not work, use PC Odin.

Back