Samsung Galaxy S I9000 - Product Discussion & Initial Purchase Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter dhananjayk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 23,742
It didn't work before installing the lag fix also.... indoors it never locked... outdoors.. kilometers away from where I am actually located ...Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

is this phone any good :P

Nope.. I got coaxed by the biased online reviews... so over hyped .. I remember day one with it .. I had to click to download something from market and reboot the phone to make the download start.. EVERYTIME...Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

But my gps worked always, with some glitches ofcourse.lets see I will try tomorrow......Get sensible in this life.

guys i am so f***d i have rooted my sgs 2.2 ,and lag-fixed it, i installed this stupid new boot animation named live logcat boot ani, and now my Galaxy s , boots ,show no animation , blank screen , and keeps vibrating now and then , no menu no nothing , please help me, my galaxy s has no 3 key combo activated on it, i am very very upset pls help me ........

guys i am so f***d i have rooted my sgs 2.2 ,and lag-fixed it, i installed this stupid new boot animation named live logcat boot ani, and now my Galaxy s , boots ,show no animation , blank screen , and keeps vibrating now and then , no menu no nothing , please help me, my galaxy s has no 3 key combo activated on it, i am very very upset pls help me ........

Get sensible in this life :)

What did you use to root it ....odin ??
I would suggest you to go to XDA forum ..research a little bit on similar problem faced by others

Worst case - download a stable stock ROM and flash your mobile with it :)

Guys,Gingerbread is officially available in India and use KIES to update. I did it on Saturday and performance is much better than froyo. You cannot compare Froyo and GB.There is no lag and it literally flies. I think GB is the only OS which can utilize powerful hardware of SGS.

Is the Ginger bread update really worth?I am using custom Rom and is blazing fast, shud i continue with it or go for an update.Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Guys,
Gingerbread is officially available in India and use KIES to update. I did it on Saturday and performance is much better than froyo. You cannot compare Froyo and GB.
There is no lag and it literally flies. I think GB is the only OS which can utilize powerful hardware of SGS.
dhanajay i dont understand this , on the web on different sites ppl are saying there are issyes with india gingerbread Galaxy s version , do u really have no issues like backlight fluctuating or any other issue anything atall????

Back