Samsung Galaxy S II

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 24,963
you can just replace the phone icon on your homescreen with the touchpal dialer icon. i guess that is what you do to change your dialer. just use the new app icon for the same.

Oh man! there must be something more wrong with my device or android...just noticed its not getting the names wich consist dr word like puspendra, chandrakar etc.

Clear Default is desabled with details: No default set, for both dialer and contact.

just use touchpal dialer considering it works for you :|

Yeah sure but not able to make it default..have ho manage anyway. :(

Didn't get any way to make touchpal default dialer and fonebook.

two things...1. you use the app as the phonebook and dialer. this works when you are launching the app directly. 2. if you are calling the dialer from another app, you probably would not need the search function in the first place. i am not sure why you cannot change your dialer in s3. but your problem should be resolved by just using the app instead of the regular dialer or phonebook.

Where to get official 2000mah battery for Galaxy S2. spoke to samsung store and 3 service centers but no use.. I am also looking for original flip cover as seen on you tube?

Looking for only India as I dont have credit card or PayPal ac. If available in Delhi then much better I can tell my friend to pick it up directly.

Back