Samsung Galaxy S LCD I9003

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 9,323
The amount of application and fun things to do on android are amazing ....symbian looks like windows 95 in front of android windows 7 :)Indeed value for money

The amount of application and fun things to do on android are amazing ....symbian looks like windows 95 in front of android windows 7 :)

Indeed value for money

Which would make iOS Mac OSX snow leapord??? :P ... But that would not be totally accurate coz Windows has all the games designed for it & none for MAC OS.... It seems the other way around for Android & iOS where as iOS gets all the games & Android gets a reletavely tiny amt :P ...

customer service .. they will never claim so .. even the day before price go down .. as if such news come out every one will wait till the price to come down...

- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S Super LCD (GT I9003)[/URL]

this video is nice 1st time I have seen Inidian making unboxing video as normally indians would just jump nd start using the product :rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

looks cool, but could be a tad bit cheaper ;)

19k with super amoled would have been gd but its lcd nd its no where close to that screen also it makes no sense to pay 10K more fr the screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S Super LCD (GT I9003)[/URL]

this video is nice 1st time I have seen Inidian making unboxing video as normally indians would just jump nd start using the product :rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

19k with super amoled would have been gd but its lcd nd its no where close to that screen also it makes no sense to pay 10K more fr the screen.

Actually igyaan.com has been doing unboxing videos for a while now (& they do pretty good reviews too)... I recommended watching the unboxing & review of the galaxy 5 to 3 of my frnds who were looking for a VFM phone... All 3 ended up buying it :D ....

I actually had planned a iPhone 4 unboxing last year but by bro could not w8 & he unboxed it in Toronto itself bofore coming to india :P

PS lolz I forgot how much the galaxy S phones look like an Iphone... When he removed the phone from the box I was like shit thats an Iphone :P ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Back