Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 470
  • Views Views 70,653
50k and 3 os updates only s21 fe already got one os update since it is released in early 2022

So suddenly today, I saw some liquid-type decolorization on the top left corner of my device. At first, I thought it was the tempered glass, maybe it was losing the glue from the top. Then realized- No, it's the screen that is decolorizing like there is some liquid inside.
Bad luck, my phone completed a year on this 21st Sept so no warranty claim. But luckily, I had claimed my Airtel Secure benefit which should cover this. Let's see how this goes.

They will ask you to pay a little over 10% of the total repair cost. A friend of mine got his OnePlus 7 Pro's screen replaced under Airtel's coverage, and he paid about 3-4k (which was obviously more than 10%) for the repairs at the official service center. The only gripe being the wait time was about 20-25 days.

Thinking to replace this with nothing phone 2 base variant. Costing only 22k after exchange. Worth it?

Anything would be better than this oven 🤪

Though stock ui might feel boring now 🤪

I just recently started noticing that playing music on bluetooth goes to shit if I use navigation.

Back