Samsung J5 v/s Moto g 2015

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.cool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3,631
Right. It would be interesting to see if Samsung would actively update their mid-range/budget devices to Android M. They have been very quick with their flagships at least this year.

obligatory spam: use my link :p
Send me link to black 16gb version

Moto G has apparently the same camera as the Nexus 6 except for the OIS part. And Camera 2 API part :p

Personally I have lost love for stock Android. I love MIUI. And might end up getting a MI6 lol next time around.

The con with the J5 is the paltry storage. Otherwise it is a solid launch in this segment from Samsung after years!

That too. Moto G has a 2GB/16GB option for 1000 rupees more. I am guessing OP is not aiming to buy the 1GB/8GB variant?

Motorola usually Don't specify the display tech. Even Moto E had IPS, but they didn't specify it. Going back to TFT would be a downgrade. Any confirmation?

on the official website, only moto x style has tft-lcd listed. a comment on androidpolice post stated that motorola confirmed tft-lcd for moto x play during a q&a chat. no idea about moto g3 to be frank.

gsmarena mentions IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. so i guess good enough? they do not mention tft-lcd for moto x style/play so i am not sure if the info for moto-g is accurate?

Back