Samsung phone under/around 15k with 6/8 GB RAM and Android 11, recommendations ??? F-Droid compatibility will be plus.

shirishag75

Regular
ISP
BSNL dataone
Hi all,

While I see Android 12 seems to be hitting up or is through the beta branch, obviously those phones are gonna be mega expensive as and when they launch. So I'm looking for a Samsung Android 11 phone which is good for gaming, has good RAM 6/8 GB RAM and people have had good experience with. My budget is around 15k/-, could go a little up for the right mobile, any recommendations and experiences are all welcome. Also if there is a temperature sensor or something that would also be useful :)

If you want Samsung only, then only 2 phones come to my mind. M51 and M52. All other models have Exynos processor.

Upvote 0
Think you didn't look at the pricing or budget. From what I have seen on Amazon.in it is beyond my budget, especially the Snapdragon chipsets. The models you suggested are in the INR 30k range, my range is around 15-17k/- if I push it, nothing beyond that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
@shirishag75

You mentioned that a wanted a phone for gaming that is why I suggested those two phones. Exynos processors cannot handle the advanced games.

As mentioned by @Sushubh under 20k only Mi and Realme are the options.

Realme Narzo 30 with MTK Helio G95 can be good option. Some sale is going on Amazon, you can get it at discount.

Or you can go with Redmi Note 10 Pro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1

Back