2.svbc
3.maa music

kanada:
1.kaustri

bengali:
1.star jolsa

marathi:
1.star parvaz

when sun & kalaignar network mak tie????

Tamil:1.isaiaruvi - Sun music2.jayamax - Sun music3.zee tamil - Sun tv4.raj plus - Ktvtelugu:3.maa music - Gemini MusicAll of them will give competation to Sun group. Though it won't be much they may not be willing to take challanges.

Tamil:
1.isaiaruvi - Sun music
2.jayamax - Sun music
3.zee tamil - Sun tv
4.raj plus - Ktv

telugu:
3.maa music - Gemini Music

All of them will give competation to Sun group. Though it won't be much they may not be willing to take challanges.

Zee Tamil is giving competition to SUN TV?! and Raj Digital Plus to K TV dont joke man..:D Zee and Raj Digitals are only capable of competing with Win and Tamilan.Not with SUN.

About Isai Aruvi , we can expect it soon on SUN Direct as the patchup work is on b/w Maran and Kalaingar Families.

Jaya Max we cann't expect it on any DTH platform as they are not ready to pay carriage fee

Zee Tamil is giving competition to SUN TV?! and Raj Digital Plus to K TV dont joke man..:D Zee and Raj Digitals are only capable of competing with Win and Tamilan.Not with SUN.

About Isai Aruvi , we can expect it soon on SUN Direct as the patchup work is on b/w Maran and Kalaingar Families.

Jaya Max we cann't expect it on any DTH platform as they are not ready to pay carriage fee

Read carefully. I have said "they will give competation but not much".

SD must add following regional channel under base packs quicly

Tamil:
1.isaiaruvi
2.jayamax
3.zee tamil
4.raj plus

telugu:
1.situra Gec
2.svbc
3.maa music

kanada:
1.kaustri

bengali:
1.star jolsa

marathi:
1.star parvaz

when sun & kalaignar network mak tie????
Many think that Sun and Kalaignar will tie up .............but i dont think they will tie up............business is totally different .....even Kalaignar is interested inmaking profits from Kalaignar TV and there share holders will not agree in tieing up with sun tv..........as said business is different.

I feel soon in SD you might find ISaiaruvi and Kalaignar News.........

Back