• Thread starter Thread starter yessgee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 4,744
Hi All,

its for Airtel DTH not for BIG TV. You can see it in Airtel.in

Regards
Prakash

ya i also so this type of ad bigtv ad is also coming like see you at home with 32 cinema halls . reliance presents presents bigtv ho toh bigtv ho this type of ad coming. REPLY.

Hi All,

its for Airtel DTH not for BIG TV. You can see it in Airtel.in

Regards
Prakash
Yes, today the ad is in TOI as Airtel.
Yesterday I have definitely seen the same ad atleast half a dozen times on Channel[V] as Reliance's BIG TV.
Now what is this mystery?:@

I am wondering about the Gentleman who started this thread in this section, which is already discussed in Airtel DTH section. From where you got the SOURCE to start the thread stating its BIG TV DTH?:@:wall::wall::wall:

I guess, they are both already tied-up to compete TS, Dish, Sun and Videocon?If that is a thing then its is a GREAT NEWS because joining 2 strong financial companies can provide better service - Reliance's money and Airtel's technology :)

I guess, they are both already tied-up to compete TS, Dish, Sun and Videocon?

If that is a thing then its is a GREAT NEWS because joining 2 strong financial companies can provide better service - Reliance's money and Airtel's technology :)

Good Joke of the Day:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

both reliance and airtel are showing same adds i guess its big tv's tactic to take shine off airtel launch

hey lemme clear it guyz.... it was airtel's initial innovative plan to use that RED COLOR SEAT...but nw big tv who are scared of airtel's launch, have used the same idea to catch eye balls evn befor airtel launches.....CHEAP TACTICS BY BIGTV....although i think they are launching their DVR facility on oct.9..

Back