• Thread starter Thread starter leo9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,733

leo9

Selective Citizen
ISP
Airtel broadband
Hi you Delhi MTNL BB lovers, I have noticed that most of the sessions for both day and night usage are not being recorded properly at the MTNL site for the last few days. This has set me quaking in my boots. I hope we do not get a back dated debit. Anyone else in the same boat. Cheers....

Thanks cimmind, I had seen that post, but have been using MTNL for close to 2 years and the session history was more or less in line with usage. A few missed sessions and a few missed reboots being recorded at their site. But in the past few days, entire day time usage is missing, though night time usage recording is effected but not in that scale. Cheers...

You can get daily D/L u/l and total with Shaplus 1.1 ( since MTNL does not count U/L may not be useful for MTNL users )
From another thread. Check daily or weekly to keep within limit.
Why depend only on MTNL usage site ?

Tautology Bandwidth Meter - Internet Traffic Usage Monitor Try Tautology meter for upto date usage data. D/L U/L shown separately.Your NU can be excluded.

UPdate1134 PM: thanks for update @dark_horizon. ( useful for @a users )
ShaPlus Bandwidth Meter - Freeware to display bandwidth consumed for session, day and month

Thanks essbebe, I already use the Tautology bandwidth meter, thats how I actually came upon the missed sessions. My worry is MTNL may go overboard on the debit and I am sure they will not bother with what my meter says..or will they? Cheers...

u ppl r luck ...... i havent exp this thing till now ........

Hi, I don't think anyone having this experience would be termed as lucky....unlucky would be more apt...:)

Back