Set box for free by dishtv

• Thread starter Thread starter rajeev64
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 4,996
I dont want TS to give free set top boxes.They can reduce their monthly subscription rates to at least 25%.

I got one insert in the newspaper today that says free dishtv and free installation.Let's see how TS retaliates.I hope dth operators bring down monthly rates for their existing subscribers.

I can see the smoke coming out of stomach fire :rofl:

Who's stomach? if it is yours,Consult your doctor :rofl:

Wow !! Now this is a very innovative and an aggressive strategy by dishtv. Tata Sky and the soon to be launched Big TV and Airtel DTH executives must be in a state of shock on reading this. It's really surprising to see Dish taking an proactive approach when i thought it was going to be Big TV. What this does is that it considerably affects the other dth operators and also the cable operator in some way or other. Dish have managed to strike quite a heavy punch on Big TV ahead of their launch. This will severely hit BiG's marketing strategy which is on the verge of execution. They are going to be forced to change their strategy and this will take some time. With STB's being offered free , the next crucial thing is going to be the number of channels offered. Again Dishtv are working hard in this area. And it does make sense because with more and more channels coming up , charging a carriage fee from these channels will go a long way in containing their losses and balancing their books. The other DTH operators need to come up with a strong response and it's going to be interesting to see how they go about it.

Actually I am happy beacause BIG DTH will def come up with better offer now.

Back