Set Max is offered free on TATA SKY

• Thread starter Thread starter @pavan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 8,737
I never knew this. Unfortunately i have subscribed to South Jumbo Pack for this IPL... i can not change this pack for one month too...I am looser....:(

Whats the big deal in this last year SD also gave free viewing of this channel for IPL........

I never knew this. Unfortunately i have subscribed to South Jumbo Pack for this IPL... i can not change this pack for one month too...

I am looser....:(

Same thing happened to me last time when I subscribed to Neo Pack, where DD also telecasted the matches. :( I can feel how u feel at this point of time. sorry friend... :( but this will be a lesson for us, as we have to make sure that we ll have to wait till the last day of before the match starts... thats why i waited till 18th :)

Wait till the last moment atleast till the 1 hour before the match starts.......

Me too waiting for ESPN, Star Sports and other sports channels available free for all users on Tata Sky. :happy:
I am not going to subscribe this channel untill they give it for free. :huh:

----------

But i had one doubt, all are in office now, none of them going to watch Max now, then why are you all jumping for this silly reasons. :@
I ask Tata Sky to drop all sports channles and add some Tamil Channles like Siripoli, adithya etc. :cool2:

----------

@bgltv :hysterical: you are wasting your money. Sex Max not worth even it is available for free. :ashamed:

Is Set Max available on "South Saver - 260/- pm"? Looking at the Tata Sky website, it doesn't seem to be available in that pack. Can someone confirm this?I want South Channels, English news channels and Set Max (for IPL). So moved from South Saver to South Jumbo.I cannot migrate to "South Value (200 /- pm), since it does not include English news channels.Please confirm.--Ravi

yep its being provided free till 31st may and so u can change ur plan to south saver but cant change the plan b4 one month of activation on ur current south jumbo pack

Back