Setmax to telecast the upcoming Newzealand Vs India series

Super value pack does not contain Sun channels, only free channels are available except Star Vijay and Raj TV. Yes. :|

is SET MAX available as la-carte pack.. i am in South Value pack.. how do i get this channel alone.. or is it worth to go for Super Value Pack as only 15RS more than South Value Pack??

SEt max is not available on alacarte basis in TS instead either you need to subscribe to Super Saver PAck where in you will miss Sun channels or else you need to subscribe to south jumbo pack........:cool2:

freakin crap man!! set max? oh pheaz :@ :@ . I was hoping star cricket or someone would broadcast this tv series!!

its long time tat STAR cricket telecasted any indian series:@

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

i too expected that STAR CRICKET will telecast this series but its Smax and so i have to move on south jumbo to view the match with xtra bucks:@

guys dont subscribe any of india series becoz 100% DD will telecast..:thumb: i learnt lesson from india srilanka series after i subscribing NEO i come to DD telecast..

Oh yeah i forgot that but FYI - only T20 and ODI matches only telecasted live in DD.........

Maybe MAX will not permit any other channel to telecast..:whistle:

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

MAX in my base pack:dance:

ahaha my local cable wallah had added that channel yesterday and now i dont have to pay extra bucks for watching the match:dance:

Back