Setting up a Router on Hathway connection

• Thread starter Thread starter slayer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 12,496

slayer

ISP
Hathway
Hello guys, I'm new here. I was wondering if any of you could guide me on setting up my router.I have a hathway 1 mbps connection, and a Scientific Atlanta modem supplied by Hathway.I have a Dell laptop and iPod and I wish to setup a wi-fi connection between them.I have brought a EDimax 802.11b/g Broadband router from a friend.I have tried every bit of settings I could apply, but no use.Hope someone of you could guide me.Values when used IPCONFIG in CMD.IP: 116.75.132.167Sub: 255.255.224.0G/W: 116.75.128.1DHCP: 202.88.130.40And values supplied to me by a letter.IP: 116.75.132.167 Nothing else than this.Hopeing the best guidance.

set up the router then go to the router page its an ip address written somewhere on the router itself paste it in the browser,once the page opens search for something called MAC id clone. clone the mac id and u r good to goONLY HATHWAY HAS THIS BULLSHIT

I don't get any MAC clone option. When I enter the hostname and MAC address, there is a option saying clone tha MAC, but I can't tick that box. Any further guidance?

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Can you help me over remote assistance? Something like TeamViewer or anything else. There are too many fields to be filled, and I am a much newbie at this (Everyone is at some point). If any of you experienced members could help me over a teamviewer it would be an immense help to me. Please add [email protected] on ymes.

Back