setting up DSL 2750u as ethernet router to netlink hg323rgw

• Thread starter Thread starter Ut M
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,226
ISP
Bsnl FTTH
This might sound dumb but I am trying to connect my D-Link 2750u ver:A1 with hg323rgw(on bridge), I had set it up last year (it used to work) but then removed it for some reasons. But now I don't know what I am doing wrong or missing. It's just not working. Can anyone help me with it? I always have issues with wifi on my Netlink router but since I had switched to lan, I used the dlink router for setting up at a different location. but now I got a new device for which I need to use wifi back again, for which I am setting this up. I previously tried setting up completely different ip ranges for both the routers which didn't work. Will be switching to jiofiber by the end of the month, they are installing it currently in my area.

Source

Missing VLAN ID may be.

Yea, its port 4, but the interface is a bit different in mine than in the video, mine has limited options in comparison. infact, a lot of em missing.

🤔 does the macclone feature should clone the mac address of the user’s device from which one logs in or the MAC address of the Netlink router here? It feels weird that the button Clones the MAC address in first way.

Back