Shah Rukh Khan is a Tata Sky Customer

• Thread starter Thread starter AvidWatcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 18,355
just compare his reps with some one like amish. amish has around 114 reps for his 9.4k posts and 10 rapes for our admin for 25k posts!

he shud have got abt 200 or so, but somehow vbulletin doesnt allow admin to have so much POWER :D

----------

in anycase this thing doesnt matter much anyway.

oh well i have the invisible powers just like mrs. gandhi.

just compare his reps with some one like amish. amish has around 114 reps for his 9.4k posts and 10 rapes for our admin for 25k posts!

LOL just noticed this

10 rapes for admin? :D

Ahem... What grave tragedy...

am sure mr. Admin has ome clean up job do tonight when he logs back in this forum :rofl:

LOL just noticed this

10 rapes for admin? :D

lol.. and you said he should have got 200 :P

----------

he shud have got abt 200 or so, but somehow vbulletin doesnt allow admin to have so much POWER :D

----------

in anycase this thing doesnt matter much anyway.

:hysterical:

I read similiar type of news in UK few months back, only there it was not brand ambassdor but CEO himself. That CEO had dish of rival operator on his roof, and reporter asked him while interview, he got embarrassed, and had to tell that programs/channels which his family like to watch is not available on his TV service, but his service would soon have it. (Although that CEO resigned after few months due to company's non-cooperative nature to his plans, as mentioned in news)
May be Shahrukh Khan has same reasons :ashamed:
People should do what Iranians do, 1 of our Iranian dealer told us that watching satellite TV is banned there, yet many houses have satellite reception dish hidden behind water tanks or walls built for it, and they continue watching European & Arabian channels. Shahrukh Khan should have atleast done something like that :rofl:

Can KU band signal be received through water tanks? let us know SVK.

Can KU band signal be received through water tanks? let us know SVK.
Dish are not below water tank, but besides water tank. Actually surrounded by walls, water tank, etc so dish are not visible (as I heard, not seen myself :) )

Tata Sky DTH provide me one more dish and add more channels :p

You could get an additional dish, in channels there needs to be more channels added for you to get it.

Back