Share your iPhone experience

• Thread starter Thread starter anantg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,893

anantg

ISP
Airtel
Despite all the negative sentiments around the iPhone pricing I went ahead and purchased a Vodafone iPhone. So far my experience has been great, though I am biased towards Apple since I've been using a Powerbook for the past 4 years.

How has your experience been with the iPhone - any tips / tricks you'd like to share?

Here are some of my fav aps that I am using:

[*]YouNote - a better note solution that lets you store pictures / voice etc as notes
[*]Remote - the free iTunes remote that lets you control iTunes on your comp from your phone.
[*]Jaadu - paid application that lets you control your computer using your iPhone over WiFi. Using this application you can use your iPhone to do ... basically anything you would do from your computer. Supposedly it works over WiFi remotely (say if you are in a diff city) but I have not had a chance to verify that.
[*]Facebook - Free application for keeping up with your friends on Facebook and easily updating your profile etc.
[*]LinkedIn - Free application for LinkedIn
[*]GPS Tracker - Free application that lets you share your location in real time with people. You can send them a link which shows your position - this can also be embedded in a blog or website.
[*]Games -

[*]Labyrinth LE - cool game where you roll a ball through a maze
[*]Brain Tuner - a quiz game that takes 20 seconds to play and "excercises" your brain
[*]Sol Free - Free solitaire
[*]Hanoi - downloaded it for the heck of it because it was popular, but is actually an addictive game that makes you use your brain.
[/list]Look forward to hearing more positive comments from people that are using the iPhone

Back