Shell access via telnet or ssh to Nokia G-2425 possible?

@horz @Strykar worked for you guys?

Yes ,I can help you with that. But I can't post here, DM me or email me. Factually there is only a bunch of people who successfully managed to crack 2425G.
Also : beware ,your all settings would be lost in obtaining root permission. Also a chance of bricking the device . I experimented on 18 Devices( 2425G) in process of obtaining root.
Hi Shailesh
Can you please help me with this. My telegram is @agrahajigyasu
Regards
Agraha Jigyasu

Yes ,I can help you with that. But I can't post here, DM me or email me. Factually there is only a bunch of people who successfully managed to crack 2425G.
Also : beware ,your all settings would be lost in obtaining root permission. Also a chance of bricking the device . I experimented on 18 Devices( 2425G) in process of obtaining root.
I recently joined the platform for the same issue. I want to use my airtel-Nokia 2425G router for a local ISP. Hoping that you can help. Thanks.

Please help sir

Need your help in unlocking Nokia Router.

Please whatsapp me sir 9992535211 I need your help

@Hsfibers Shailendra P hasn't logged in since March 2021. So don't expect a reply any time soon.

Back