Shifting Tata Sky DTH Connection from one city to another

• Thread starter Thread starter moothan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 22,368

moothan

ISP
reliance
i have a Tata Sky connection in ahmedabad which i would like to move to mumbai. I do currently have a dish tv connection here in mumbai. Can I use the existing dish tv reciever and just swap that decoder - any roof top adjustments required - i ask because i understand that the dish directions are more or less the same - so why does it not work

Yes you need to change the direction from 95 to 83.5 degree.

and can someone do it without access to any instruments that show the azimuth readings. How does one run upto the terrace and then back again ? are there any technicians who would do it without squealing.

You can get any local technicians, they should have the instrument to show the singnal strength.

If You already have perfectly installes and running dishtv connection here in Mumbai then why you want to change or swap it.

DISH TV is a good DTH company
But moothan seems to prefer TS to DISHTV despite the negative downpour against TS by some. Either he must be a competent person who knows his mind or intelligent enough to sort the chaff from the grains!

thanx. anyone out there in mumbai who knows....a technician that can come over and do the adjustments to the required degree ?

But moothan seems to prefer Tata Sky DTH to DISHTV despite the negative downpour against Tata Sky DTH by some. Either he must be a competent person who knows his mind or intelligent enough to sort the chaff from the grains!

We can only suggest. If that is the fate then what else Ayan or me can do?

I think is a smart choice despite strong attempts by some "warriors" against Tata Sky. So finally Goebbels theory does't always work, that if you repeat falsehood a thousand times, it will become truth. For all the attempts to malign Tata Sky, the truth prevails :D

Back