• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 6,619

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
Earlier a private (?) organisation BCCI launched a biggest (in terms of money) league of cricket, the I P L. It got hit with players, spectators, sponsors; but it got most hit with people with wicked mind, who brought in all sorts of corruption from illegal partnership, favourism, black money, telecast rights, and many things (based on various media reports). The league's image got so tainted, that people tend to forget what was happening on-field competition.But later came the Common Wealth Games (CWG). And the organising committee, which consists of Central ministers, are in minds of breaking all records set by corruption done in I P L. The corruption allegation have been made in every area such poor infrastructure, inflated contracts to some business groups, waste of public tax money, and with all these, the incomplete work at actual sports ground.When such big international sports events are managed with bad image, should India ever bid for any major sporting event like Olympics?

First of all because of CW games, India's image has gone from bad to worse and they are eating all the public money. If India goes for olympic then am not sure till what level these morons will eat the money.

:imbored: after the cwg scam u really think abut this otherwise too opting for cwg was a disaster in itself we got lot of things to improve before hosting such events and Olympics should not be considered atleast 2020 if we have 2012 thing :whistle: we might never need too.

Dude the basic thing you need to analyze here is that india is a country with a huge population and a population with i'd say

Kalmadi "spent" Rs. 70000 crores for CWG... how much will Lalu / Mayawati "spend"?!

Back