• Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 7,766
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATHUL_143

Master Of the *****
ISP
ASIANET DATALINE,BSNL, TATA PHOTON+
Showing "START 3G" ON Balance check , Kerala Trivandrum,but when i checked 3G network coverage on mobile manually , it only showing bsnl and docomo.Is aircel 3g launched in Trivandrum kerala or going to launch soon?

You'll have to activate 3G by sending sms "START 3G" to 121 and "STOP 3G" to deactivate 3G.Then only you'll be able to use its 3G signal.Aircel doesn't allow its 2G users to use its 3G signal.So just getting signal will not work since they will not allow to login to the system.

Aircel has not started their 3G services in Trivandrum. They have launched it on Cochin, though.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

You'll have to activate 3G by sending sms "START 3G" to 121 and "STOP 3G" to deactivate 3G.Then only you'll be able to use its 3G signal.Aircel doesn't allow its 2G users to use its 3G signal.So just getting signal will not work since they will not allow to login to the system.

Sending the message yields no results for subscribers located in Trivandrum.

Aircel has not started their 3G services in Trivandrum. They have launched it on Cochin, though.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Sending the message yields no results for subscribers located in Trivandrum.

Maybe should just try because even here at my place there was no official announcement and yet it works.

Maybe should just try because even here at my place there was no official announcement and yet it works.

Yup. I tried. Got a reply message that they may send the settings within two hours. But those settings never came.

Are you from Trivandrum?

I am not from Trivandrum.After you get the message that they may send the settings within two hours, wait for some time, then search for Aircel 3G signal.If signal is there just choose the signal.If signal is not there, you'll just have to wait till they start 3G in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back