Sify Broadband Service Charges!

Yeah, gotta have to pay almost Rs. 700, up from almost Rs. 600 a month ago :-| . What a drastic price rise. I think I haven't seen such drastic price rise coming from any other service provider providing any kind of service.Hmm surjeett, I am curious as to what kinds of value added services could there be. Could you give some examples please?

Value added services.....umm..its like providing all sort of non-sense which cable operator provides on ur CTVs.Coz most of those guys who spend hours n hours sittin in front of their comp, dont really watch TV(coz TC doesnt support multi taskin).

OK thanks Surjeett :) I'm comfortable with all the TV stuff being on TV while I use my PC for stuff which TV can't do, like PC games, programming, internet ;)

Originally posted by inetbum@Nov 6 2004, 05:43 PM
OK thanks Surjeett :)

I'm comfortable with all the TV stuff being on TV while I use my PC for stuff which TV can't do, like PC games, programming, internet ;)
[snapback]1671[/snapback]
[/quote]

In that case u can add Softwares n games on demand(subjected to availibility) in Value-added services. May be that'll arouse ur interest :P

grrr... surjeet dude... don't quote posts which are the latest in the thread. :P help me keep database lean, mean and fighting machine :D

Wonder if any of the members here getting charged those extra service charges are actually getting any movies/software/games etc on demand at all /:)?

Originally posted by Sushubh@Nov 10 2004, 03:13 AM
grrr... surjeet dude... don't quote posts which are the latest in the thread. :P help me keep database lean, mean and fighting machine :D
[snapback]1850[/snapback]
[/quote]
I'll keep that in mind :P

Back